BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Postponed

I had an interview with a non-profit agency that I was SUPER excited about because it's my dream job... Well, it's postponed. The assistant contacted me to let me know that the hiring manager was visiting her mother at the hospital and could not return to the office as anticipated. I am definitely bummed, but I can't be too upset. I hope her mom is ok! This will give me time to better prepare, but it'll be hard to manage all of my pent up nervous energy.

Hubby also let me know that he has good news to share! He recently was reviewed for his annual performance and was ranked with "exceeding expectations!" I am so proud of him. This determines his level of compensation for the company bonus and let's just say it's a nice chunk of change that we desperately need! He will be working OT starting Sunday evening for a week, so I won't see much of him. It'll definitely be lonely, but I'm lucky to have such a good man to work so hard to support us.

Here's a picture of Scooter's summer hair cut. Tiff says he looks very distinguished.


(June 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment