I have an interview tomorrow with a non-profit agency that promotes diversity in the workplace. I am so excited! It is in human resources (which I am wanting so very badly) and would lead me down my desired path for my career. I ordered some PHR books to prepare me for certification in the future, which should be arriving sometime this week. I can't wait! It has been a long 2 months waiting for what is intended and can only hope that I am destined for this job!
We visited Austin over Memorial Day weekend to visit the inlaws and were able to spend some quality time with J's friends as well. Prior to Memorial Day, hubby won free tickets to our first Byron Nelson experience and were treated to luxury villas complete with free food and drinks. Score!
Scooter has been a part of our family for a year (May 31 was his anniversary) and we are so glad he is a happy and healthy boy! We took him for his annual exam recently and was doing well and heart worm free! He did have a pesky case of fleas, but hope that we have gotten rid of that problem.

(Scooter and Eva after leaving Bull Creek and meeting up with Holly & Avery)
No comments:
Post a Comment