Last night, Scooter ate a bar of dark chocolate. I panicked... and called the animal hospital where I learned that it may not be fatal because he would have to eat at least 2 bags of chocolate candy for it to be toxic. Thankfully, he had a case of diahrrea, and extreme excitability this morning (I was so close to losing it) and is back to his old self.
I am so thankful for the way things have turned around for John and I. We are now benefitting from Obama's Home Affordable Plan and have reduced our mortgage which is also a great help. John tested for a company promotion, so we will see how he does. I am so proud of him and what he has done in the past year with his company... This weekend, I will be caring for my grandparents this weekend - which will be interesting...
For now, good night and thank you for your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment