I can't believe it. J and I are almost at the 1 year mark of marriage. It went by so fast and it's hard to believe we were stressing about last minute details this time last year. Our first year has been so good and for those who say your first year is the most difficult, I hope it's true! If it were up to me, I would think the most difficult year of marriage would be when I carry my first child. I can't imagine myself being the happiest camper.
I'm not sure what we're doing to celebrate yet, but I know I can't work from home Friday and he will be at work Sunday... so that leaves us Friday night and Saturday to be creative. Thank you to all of our friends and family who have been supportive of us and thank you for your love!
No comments:
Post a Comment